Ready To Make Your Move and Outsource You Customer Experience Program in 2021 – Reach for Us!
Contact center digital transformation has accelerated, which is good news for those organizations ready to take advantage of the innovations available.
With the right strategy, any company can reduce costs and improve outcomes by partnering with the right outsourcing team, armed with the right tools, blending people and applications to provide fast, friendly, and satisfying answers to questions and concerns.
Nearly overnight, all BPOs were forced to move agents out of facilities to work-from-home models, which was a herculean effort, but proved to our industry that we really can evolve and still provide a quality of service that is on par with traditional “call center” models.
Smaller BPOs were able to adjust faster in many cases, simply because they did not have to move hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of agents to the cloud – they were already using cloud and home-based agents to serve their clients’ customers in bold new ways.
They were more like fine sailing crafts changing course, rather than massive cargo ships – large enterprises which find it harder to have to adapt to change, including the major changes we have all felt this year.
The CXPS team is constantly studying the CX industry, including emerging trends, and we pride ourselves on identifying the “up and coming” BPO companies positioned to help “up and coming” small and medium companies expand.
Our offering is simple and strong:
- At no cost to you, with no risk to you, we help you source and secure the best possible BPO for your business needs.
- We mitigate the risk of choosing the wrong partner because who needs to unwind a relationship when the fit just is not right?
- We take a highly educated approach to finding the right partner, based on our deep understanding of each of the hand-selected BPOs we work with, but even more so, our careful listening and learning about your business and how CX supports your revenue and expansion goals.
- We bring forward a sterling network of partners from around the world, with solutions for any region, vertical industry, and omnichannel requirements.
- Finally, we advise through every step of the process, including ongoing support after you set up your agreement with the best possible BPO and get the relationship and programs up and running.
What better way to kick off the new year than with a newly energized and intelligent approach to serving customers? Can we reduce costs? Yes. Can we improve outcomes? Yes. And can we help your organization with sustainable CX solutions? Absolutely! In fact, there is nothing we enjoy more than building relationships with companies like yours and the finest boutique BPOs in the world.
Where will your business be at the end of 2021? We have some ideas on how we can help you drive towards a successful and prosperous twelve months ahead.
There’s no doubt that the Philippines has been holding the golden torch when it comes to offshore outsourcing. In the last year, however, the pandemic has taken a toll on all of us in the workforce. How much did it really affect this offshore location? Today we...
Selecting the right BPO partner can be challenging – after all, you are trusting another company with your most valuable resource, your clients. Further complicating matters is the ever-expanding lists of providers from around the globe.
If you’re considering outsourcing your contact center, you may be wondering if it’s the right time.
While the country prepares for a second wave of the pandemic, many companies are preparing for what may be another shutdown and are taking the necessary steps to prepare their employees to work from home.