Ready To Make Your Move and Outsource You Customer Experience Program in 2021 – Reach for Us!
Contact center digital transformation has accelerated, which is good news for those organizations ready to take advantage of the innovations available.
With the right strategy, any company can reduce costs and improve outcomes by partnering with the right outsourcing team, armed with the right tools, blending people and applications to provide fast, friendly, and satisfying answers to questions and concerns.
Nearly overnight, all BPOs were forced to move agents out of facilities to work-from-home models, which was a herculean effort, but proved to our industry that we really can evolve and still provide a quality of service that is on par with traditional “call center” models.
Smaller BPOs were able to adjust faster in many cases, simply because they did not have to move hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of agents to the cloud – they were already using cloud and home-based agents to serve their clients’ customers in bold new ways.
They were more like fine sailing crafts changing course, rather than massive cargo ships – large enterprises which find it harder to have to adapt to change, including the major changes we have all felt this year.
The CXPS team is constantly studying the CX industry, including emerging trends, and we pride ourselves on identifying the “up and coming” BPO companies positioned to help “up and coming” small and medium companies expand.
Our offering is simple and strong:
- At no cost to you, with no risk to you, we help you source and secure the best possible BPO for your business needs.
- We mitigate the risk of choosing the wrong partner because who needs to unwind a relationship when the fit just is not right?
- We take a highly educated approach to finding the right partner, based on our deep understanding of each of the hand-selected BPOs we work with, but even more so, our careful listening and learning about your business and how CX supports your revenue and expansion goals.
- We bring forward a sterling network of partners from around the world, with solutions for any region, vertical industry, and omnichannel requirements.
- Finally, we advise through every step of the process, including ongoing support after you set up your agreement with the best possible BPO and get the relationship and programs up and running.
What better way to kick off the new year than with a newly energized and intelligent approach to serving customers? Can we reduce costs? Yes. Can we improve outcomes? Yes. And can we help your organization with sustainable CX solutions? Absolutely! In fact, there is nothing we enjoy more than building relationships with companies like yours and the finest boutique BPOs in the world.
Where will your business be at the end of 2021? We have some ideas on how we can help you drive towards a successful and prosperous twelve months ahead.
To the uninitiated, Panama is not well-known for its customer service, contact center and CX outsourcing industry.
In fact, Panama has been serving organizations for over two decades, and is one of fastest growing nearshore countries for U.S. based companies.
As working remotely becomes more and more common for today’s workforce, many companies are turning to Business Process Outsourcing of their contact center as they’re being forced to rethink where, when and how their customer service programs will evolve to better serve their market.
Leading Customer Experience Executives Introduce CX Partner Source, Bringing Expertise to Organizations Seeking Breakthrough BPO Contact Center Services
Colorado based company combines decades of operating experience, proven strategic thinking, and new technology insights together to help organizations find and engage with the ideal BPO Partner
When the global pandemic hit hard earlier this year, contact centers scrambled to respond to increasingly strict regulations including lockdown orders in cities around the world. While we were hopeful the virus would be under control by summer, we are experiencing another surge and those organizations who worked with their BPO partners to respond in March are in a more competitive position to communicate with their customers as we move into the last month of 2020.